"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined."

-Henry David Thoreau

Sunday, June 24, 2012

A Jackpot Father's Day

Zach hit the jackpot this Father's Day...a grill AND a lawnmower! What more can a guy ask for, really? It's true, my husband is hopelessly spoiled and gets most things he mentions that he wants. (Although, I am still holding out on an upgraded road bike.) However, when a man is sweet, works hard, loves hard, and everything in between, how can I deny him? It just doesn't happen, even when I act all strict and stingy, the money still leaves the bank account and the desired goods end up at our house.
Luckily in this case, I benefit from both. :)

He told me thanks for helping him feel like a man. Anything for you, babe.

No comments:

Post a Comment