"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined."

-Henry David Thoreau

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Concealed

I came across this pic the other day and I don't think I ever posted about the momentous day I received my Concealed Weapons Permit:

While Zach was in Missouri back in Jan/Feb, I figured I would make him proud by taking a concealed class. He had gotten me my Sig Sauer handgun for his birthday a few months before. My work can be sketchy and we thought it would be good for me to carry. You never know how crazy a college student can get. It took a while to get the actual permit so I could start totin' my gun around, but it finally came. I love my gun. It is small enough to fit in pants or hide in a purse. It is easy to load and shoot. And, I really do feel a lot safer with it. Don't even worry, I was even carrying it when we went and saw The Dark Knight Rises. Zach had his too. We totally would have been safe if that crazy shooter had come into our theater....

No comments:

Post a Comment