"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined."

-Henry David Thoreau

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Update on my two misters

21 Weeks! I am looking genuinely prego!


The good news over this last week is I now feel our little mister every day! I love it. It is such a comfort to think he is strong and healthy and developing right on track. I absolutely love when Zach gets to feel him. I have started feeling him more at work, in the night, relaxing at home. Zach's only chance is when we are at home together, which is about 3 hours a day. So, whenever I feel him when Zach is around, we hurry to get Zach to feel my tummy too. The other night our baby kicked three times really hard, right where Zach's hand was.

Zach has started holding my belly or putting his face by it and saying things to our little one. I love watching him. I was just telling him last night how much he has matured in the last year and how much it impresses me. He goes to bed on time and wakes up everyday at 4:25 to get ready for work. Everyday he exercises, takes care of the yard, and takes the time to hug and kiss me and make sure I know that he loves me. I was a little nervous with school starting again to see how he would handle it, but he has taken me by complete surprise. He comes home from work and after a little chillin out, gets on the computer to work on school work. This is a habit he couldn't really master up until this point. I am so proud of how responsible he is being and all he is doing to give us a great future.



Feeling extremely happy at this point in life, and I can't wait to be a mom!

2 comments:

  1. You look so cute!!! I wish I could feel your little tummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! I miss you so much. You belly is soooo cute. Wish i was there:( I will have to send you something so the little mister will know his aunty lisa:)

    ReplyDelete