"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined."

-Henry David Thoreau

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Speed Post

I am writing this post as fast as I can while Terran is down for one of his thirty minute naps...

I can't believe how hard it is to blog! When Zach is traveling, I basically never get around to it. But, I make little mental notes to try and remember what I want to write.

Two stories:
One day at church, Terran was flirting it up hard core with two of the little baby girls there. He would smile and giggle and gaze at them. He was completely intrigued and nothing could distract him. It was adorable.
One time, a long time ago now, Zach was playing with Terran and I was just hanging out. I looked over at Zach and he was putting Terran's arms around his neck and said "Give me a baby hug." It melted my little heart, and now I always tell Terran to give me a baby hug. :)

Since my last post, Terran has learned how to stick out his tongue and he now loves to grab at our faces. He also can play in front of the mirror for a long time...which is pretty nice when I am trying to get ready for the day! I found out that he is ticklish on the back side of his ribs, particularly on the right. I get him with my mouth and it never fails to make him squeal with delight. I live for that little boy's laughs and squeals!

We also went to his 4 month checkup, where he was 19 lbs 5 ozs and 26.8 inches - both 95 percentile still. I bet our baby is always going to be on the high end of the scale.

Terran loves being outside. We go on two walks a day, and when he is feisty and nothing else seems to be what he wants, we go outside and he gets happy and content. He also LOVES his daddy. Zach was gone to Vegas and Guam for two weeks and got home on Sunday. Terran cannot stop smiling at his daddy. Every time Zach talks or looks at him, his face lights up. It makes me so happy. I am so glad that Terran remembers him and loves him so much!

1 comment:

  1. He is too cute!!! I can't wait to see you guys. it's all I can think about ha!

    ReplyDelete