"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined."

-Henry David Thoreau

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

A little unpleasantry

Terran's toots started stinking today! I'm thinking that rice cereal finally caught up to him because, Wow! I can't believe I have to deal with two boys like that! I have now decided to avoid solids as long as possible.....

On a lighter note, I finally bought Terran an Exersaucer. I almost did several times at the store, but really couldn't bring myself to pay $120. One morning when I was exhausted from helping him stand and sit, stand and sit, I pulled up KSL in hopes of finding a gem. Most recent post = the exact item I had decided to get at the store, but only $30! I had to drive to Springville, and it wasn't exactly in very good condition like she had said, but a hose down and a number of disinfecting wipes later - WaLa! a happy baby and a mom who can hurry and do all the laundry and dishes in ten minutes. Or just half the laundry...

No comments:

Post a Comment