"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined."

-Henry David Thoreau

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Guy Time

Zach spent last night up Spanish Fork Canyon for work. As I was home, I was thinking about how he brought our tent, but said he was only bringing it as a precaution in case of inclement weather because he was planning on sleeping on his cot under the stars. I was thinking how guys are so cool - he doesn't worry about bugs or animals. He just wanted to enjoy the total awesomeness of sleeping under the stars. Then I proceeded to think that I am actually pretty lucky that he gets to do those kinds of things for work - this way, he never feels the need or desire to ditch me and the T-Dub to get some quality man time on the weekends or whatever. :) He really isn't the type to need or demand man time, but I know it is nice when they get to camp, hike, or shoot during work exercises. We are so grateful that he has a good job that he loves and that fits his personality and that allows me to stay home with our children. That has always been important, but it is even more so to both of us now that we are in the midst of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment