"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined."

-Henry David Thoreau

Monday, July 8, 2013

New House for Mom and Dad

As I mentioned, we headed south to help my parents move. This move was hard for them for a number of reasons, but they have had great attitudes and have taken care of so much in a short time. I am so excited for this change for them. I think change is a good thing and can bring unanticipated goodness into our lives. It was hard to think that a chapter in my own life was closing - my high school years I lived there, worked in that orchard in high school and college and as a newlywed, and I have a love/hate but mostly hate relationship with that old dirt road.
 
Farewell to the house my parents built.

Hello to the new.
 
T-Dub and I have our own room. :) Zach too, when he is with us of course.
Terran was trying to drink everything while we were down there. Don't worry, I don't allow my 5 month old to drink Coke...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment