"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined."

-Henry David Thoreau

Sunday, September 15, 2013

8 Months

6 Teeth
18 month clothes
Crawling
Stands for several seconds
Starting to understand "No"
Says "Mom" and "MaMa"- it started out as mamamamama all day long, but it has evolved to basically just be when he wants something from me. I don't think he knows quite yet that I am Mama, but he is definitely close!
Terran loves to bang his head against things. Talk about a bad habit! It makes me so nervous. One day I was in the kitchen and he was banging his head on the cupboards. I moved him to the back door because he likes to look out the window. Immediately he put his head to the floor and started banging. I sat him up and he went to the window to bang his head there!
Holds tighter to things he doesn't want you to take away.










s

No comments:

Post a Comment