"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined."

-Henry David Thoreau

Monday, September 16, 2013

Hurricane trip

Remember how I spent a couple weeks at my parents'? Here are some pics.
 
Terran was helping me pack and get ready to go...
 
 
 
Until he decided Unpacking was more fun!



We think he looks a ton like Zach in this picture.
This illustrates how he is always on the move. Everyone loves his big stride.

Jason and Terran got along so well! It was so fun to watch Jason play gently with Terran, and after a few days, Terran would look for Jason or try to go out into the main room because that is where they played the most.


 
I got to meet up with my BFF Lisa. Little Tynlee was good with Terran too. We went swimming at the clubhouse, and Lisa found a snake in the water! Kinda crazy, and disgusting. I miss hanging out with her!

 
I also got to meet up with my other BFF Amanda. She just had her baby boy, Krew. I am so bummed I didn't take a picture! We had a really nice visit. It's pretty awesome how we have stayed close and our big events in life always fall close together. We both went to Dixie the same years, got married within a few months of each other, had babies in the same year. Pretty cool.
 

Grandma has some special power to make Terran fall asleep without protest or even complaining.

Lovin' the rocks and people watching.
I had to allow snow cones...it's summer!
 
Terran loved the splash pad, of course. My little daredevil would go straight for the biggest fountain!


On the way down and on the way back we stopped to play at a park in Fillmore. Terran still hates the car, but we got a pretty good system down. Leave a little before a nap, drive, nap, {hopefully make it to Fillmore for the best food and rest area} play for an hour or longer, drive, nap, maybe make one more stop then cry the last ten minutes til we get there. :)
He charmed people at the rest area both times - those cheeks and that smile brighten anyone's day!

No comments:

Post a Comment