"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined."

-Henry David Thoreau

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Halloween

I love Halloween! Even though this year wasn't extremely eventful, it was still fun. We did a chili cook-off with our ward, I took Terran to Halloween storytime at the library and then just passed out candy (I actually did fruit snacks this year...a little healthier option, right?)  on Halloween night. Terran loves storytime because there are so many kids to look at.
Terran is still a bit young to get excited over Halloween, but at least he was cute. I wanted to get him a gnome costume but didn't order it in time so I got him a pirate costume. But, then it was too cold and we weren't really doing anything so I just had him wear some really cute pumpkin pjs.

No comments:

Post a Comment