"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined."

-Henry David Thoreau

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Christmastime at the cabin

This year Zach's family was talking about getting together for a weekend before the holidays. Megan's dad owns a cabin and she suggested we go there. (And by cabin I mean multi-million dollar mansion in Heber City.) It turned out that we decided to get together the weekend before Christmas so it added a very festive air to the trip.
We watched Christmas movies, played games, crafted (which I resisted then gave in to then quit halfway through....I just don't have the patience I guess!), and cooked and ate a lot! It snowed for two of the days adding to the ambience.  :)
Since Zach's whole family was there, we also got family pictures done which I am so excited to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment