"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined."

-Henry David Thoreau

Monday, December 30, 2013

My little Terran

Terran is learning something almost every day! While my parents were here, he learned to clap and blow kisses and he fell in love with Pat a Cake. He has learned how to point and is tgerefore learning how to tell us what he wants. He knows that the remote will turn on the tv. One morning he woke up early and was still tired, so he got me the remote, pointed at the tv, and tried to get up on my lap to snuggle. It was precious.
He is constantly bossing me around by grabbing my hands and making me do his bidding. It makes me laugh every time. He particularly likes me to open the microwave for him. :)

Just thought I would share some tidbits today. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment