"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined."

-Henry David Thoreau

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Playing with the Houstons

We often go over to Lacee's to play with Lincoln and Brigham. Terran loves them and all of their new, exciting toys. Lacee is a great mom who is creative with activities and let's kids be kids. I like being around her because I think she helps me be a better mom. Today when we were over there, the boys played on a makeshift slide for a long time. I wish I had thought to take pics then because Terran and Lincoln were screaming and laughing and then getting each other. Lincoln would swat at Terran and Terran would do his tackle then try to kiss/bite/whatever Lincoln. They were having a blast.
 
Then Lacee busted out the flour trays that they drove cars and trucks through and soon enough were sliding themselves through it. It's so good for Terran to be around those boys!



No comments:

Post a Comment