"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined."

-Henry David Thoreau

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Zach's 31st

 
 
 
We went on our first date since Terran was born! I can't believe it took us this long, but we finally did for the mister's 31st birthday! (Can you believe he is in his thirties? I tease him quite relentlessly!) What do you think Zach picked?
Sushi and Scheels, of course!

 Zach hates his picture being taken - especially lately. He thinks he is fat right now. So I snagged an unknown shot. I think he is dang good looking (and not fat) and I love his glasses that kinda pull in a little of a geek side.

I had butterflies at the beginning of the date. It was such a blast to just be together. Megan and Olivia watched Terran and did an amazing job. They almost got him to sleep even. Next time we might be able to venture out and do something a little crazy, like go to the movies! Haha

1 comment:

  1. Great Posts Brandi, love the updates. Love you lots!

    ReplyDelete