"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined."

-Henry David Thoreau

Friday, January 17, 2014

Terran's very first birthday!

I didn't want to go too crazy and throw a party that was too extravagant for a little one year old to understand, so I planned an outing with his two buddies to the dinosaur museum at Thanksgiving Point.

Lacee went to the doctor while I watched the boys, then we went home to get Terran a nap, then met up with Zach and the Houstons at Thanksgiving Point.

It turned out great. Not only was the museum quite impressive, the boys stayed entertained. Terran loved the sand pit where you can dig up dinosaur bones!

After the museum, we headed home for some pizza and cupcakes.  Terran was pretty tired at this point and wasn't too crazy about his cupcake, which was fine. Less sugar for him and less mess for me!

Brigham and Lincoln didn't want to leave, Lincoln even tried to get in the tub with Terran!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe he is already 1! He is so cute. I love the picture of him playing in the sand. Wish you guys lived closer!

    ReplyDelete