"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined."

-Henry David Thoreau

Monday, February 10, 2014

Funeral

Last week we attended a funeral for Zach's coworker's baby girl. She was 4 1/2 months old and died from theatersHas long day,1N1 flu. It wasable to do it.such a tragedy and a very good reminder to cherish what I have and treat my loved ones well. Terran was tired during the funeral and decided to start crying right as it began so we actually didn't get to hear the servic. Zach was wiping tears so I'm sure I would have been a mess.

Since the funeral was in Clinton, we drove through South Weber to check out my childhood home and neighborhood.
We also were able to swing by and visit with my friend Jessica Griffin and her baby girl in Layton. It was a long day, but I'm glad we were able to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment