"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined."

-Henry David Thoreau

Friday, March 14, 2014

Tooth news

I was having a hard time figuring out how to brush Terran's pearly whites. He tried to bite the finger brush I had and likes to suck or chew on the washcloth I would try. He found a fascination with my electric toothbrush and loved turning it on and off. He would watch me brush and then decided one day to open his mouth and insisted on trying it out. I washed it and then brushed his teeth. I thought he would hate it, but just the opposite!  He thought it was fun and always wants to try. Now I need to get him one of his own so we aren't sharing!

Around this time I got brave enough to venture in and feel around. To my surprise, in addition to the top right and lower left, he now had his top left and lower right molars! This babe is getting a full mouth of teeth!

No comments:

Post a Comment