"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined."

-Henry David Thoreau

Saturday, May 17, 2014

That baby!

That baby, who isn't much of a baby anymore except that he still takes a bottle! That is like the last thing and I don't want to wean him because then it is gone forever! I'm not big into begging my kids to stay little because that just isn't realistic, but the realization that Terran is coming out of that stage has been a little strange.
Even though my life has drastically changed and I am exhausted by the end of the day (every day) but then somehow can't sleep, I am still beyond happy that he is here and my beautiful son. His big grin and round cheeks, defiant attitude and persistent snuggles, those things are so great and I just love that little bugger.

No comments:

Post a Comment