"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined."

-Henry David Thoreau

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Tonight

Tonight we had fun. After dinner, Zach and Tanner cleaned the kitchen (nice break for me!) While Terran and I hung out in the back yard. He had some yummy watermelon and pulled up my tulips. I was spraying off his watermelon juice and watering the garden when he decided to play in the water. He would get real close to it and the run away. When that wasn't enough, he came and took over. He has enough strength now that he could pull the lever. He was having a blast then turned and sprayed me across the back. I screamed of course, which made him laugh really hard. He got a kick out of spraying the furniture after that, laughing like only little children can! I'm so glad it is warmer now. It adds a whole extra dimension to our day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment