"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined."

-Henry David Thoreau

Friday, June 27, 2014

Sunday in the Park

Zach and Tanner took Terran to the park on Sunday while I took care of some wifely duties (assisting Zach with a paper!). They stumbled upon a little hidden Lehi gem...a live band playing. Apparently there is one every Sunday through the summer. Zach called me to join so I headed on down. When I got there, I couldn't see Terran anywhere. Zach pointed him out to me. He was a family over, making himself at home like he so often does! This family had four boys and they were so good with Terran. I immediately ran over to stop him from eating all their popcorn and walking on their blanket, but the mom assured me he was fine so I let him be. He had a wonderful time, and so did we.

No comments:

Post a Comment