"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined."

-Henry David Thoreau

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Cousin Time

When we were planning a trip to St. George, Zach's family planned a BBQ. It was such a great time and the three little one year old cousins had a blast. Sometimes we don't get to see everyone, so it was great to spend time together. How Sandy pulls together such a huge, successful, and scrumptious meal for some many people impresses me every time!

My parents had flown out and gotten Jason and Bailey for ten days or so, so Terran got some quality time in with them as well. Jason and he had an amazing time rough-housing. Bailey and he had moments of pure spite for each other, then they would have sweet moments of hugs and kisses.

I wish Terran could be around his cousins a little more often. He is so social and loves the interaction with them.

1 comment:

  1. I am loving these pictures! I wish I could have been there!

    ReplyDelete