"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined."

-Henry David Thoreau

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Two Date Nights!?!

While planning our St. George trip, I decided to get tickets to Tuacahn. Zach and I always talk about going, but we never have gone together! Mom and Dad watched Terran and we got sushi and made a great night out of it. We have gone on so few dates since he has been born that it was very noticeable how nice it was to just spend time together alone.

Since Terran went to bed very well with my parents and enjoyed the evening playing with his cousins, Zach and I ended up going out again for some more sushi and getting to chat together like we haven't been able to in ages. It is hard to really express how grateful I am to be able to entrust my child to my parents and be able to let go and enjoy some time with Zach.

No comments:

Post a Comment