"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined."

-Henry David Thoreau

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Haircut time!

The time finally came to cut Terran's hair. Zach and I went back and forth a few times before and always decided not to. It was just so beautiful! But with a beach trip looming and increased whining when washing his hair, we decided to finally do it. I took him to a children's hair cutting shop and am glad I did because he did not like it but she was fast and great with him. He freaked at the end when she was doing around his ears. He cried harder than ever and it shook me up! But, he looked awesome and got three suckers and two balloons out of it! I was so glad we cut it time and time again when he was getting sand in his hair and we were hot and humid. I loved seeing his eyebrow expressions and more of Zach in his face. Our little guy is such a stud!

No comments:

Post a Comment