"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined."

-Henry David Thoreau

Monday, September 22, 2014

Spectacles

Before I got pregnant I noticed my vision was getting worse. What made me really know was one day in church I could no longer see the hymn numbers! But, with pregnancy they advise against getting a new prescription since it can change while pregnant then return to normal. I kept going it would return to normal, but it didn't. My first appointment they didn't mention a stigmatism, but the second time a year layer they said I had one. It took a long time for me to pick glasses, but after a few road trips where I got headaches from trying to read all the signs, I finally got some! I love finally seeing better and I like having a cute accessory for my face, but I think I would still prefer my perfect vision!

No comments:

Post a Comment