"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined."

-Henry David Thoreau

Sunday, October 12, 2014

Fall

One of my favorite things about living in northern Utah is the changing seasons. There is something to love about every one of them! Summer had been great and my little guy absolutely loves it, but fall is here! He still tries to go out in just his diaper, he still plays in the cold mud after a rainstorm, and he would still rather be outside than inside. I don't know how long all that will last!

We went to Cornbelly's the other night for a little FHE fun. Before we had kids I remember being excited to have kids to do things like that. Terran is still pretty little but there was stuff there for him and we all had a blast! Pumpkins, harvest, and nice weather all told us it was fall. :)

Terran's favorite part was the slide so we spent most of our time there. He did make me go in a midget maze where I had to stoop the whole time and it was dark. Once he knew it was safe and I was there, he had a blast running around and finding his way back out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment