"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined."

-Henry David Thoreau

Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween!

We did a fun ward chili cook off and trunk or treat the week before Halloween. Zach had to work so Terran and I went at it alone. I tried to not be overprotective and let Terran play while I stood in line for our food. I kept an eye on him but lost him a few times and got nervous. He was just having a blast with the kids so I tried to calm down. I was setting my food down and couldn't see Terran so I ran to the stage where he last was. I found him climbing a vertical ladder with his legs dangling over the edge! That is exactly why I am the mom that is always watching! In a split second they do something crazy!
Terran surprised me with how well he did the trunk or treat and how much he liked it! He had to taste almost every piece once he got it!

On Halloween night we did our traditional Papa Murphy's and got the door for trick or treaters. Zach surprised me by getting dressed up in a suit to go out with us! I was a police officer and Terran started out as Tigger but wasn't a fan, so we put him in his cow suit. My neighbor Aubrey was nice enough to loan us both costumes since I couldn't find exactly what I was looking for.
We went down two blocks to trick or treat. It was fun to meet up with some neighbors and wander around, but Terran only lasted so long, so we headed home to watch a movie before bed. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment