"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined."

-Henry David Thoreau

Friday, October 24, 2014

Hee Haw Farms

Zach and I really like doing fall activities. Terran loves it! We got a pass to Hee Haw Farms and made it and family date night tonight. We had dinner at my favorite, Cafe Zupas, then we headed to the farm.

It was a little more country than Cornbelly's,  but one thing I really loved was the petting zoo. We got to go in the pen with a bunch of sheep, goats, ducks, and chickens. Terran loved patting them, hugging them, and chasing them! We pretty much did everything they offered. 

We were riding a hay ride over to the corn maze and Zach asked if I had a good time. I totally did, as much for an excuse to play outside as for the actual activities. Terran's favorite things are playing outside and animals so I knew it would be fun because he would be happy. :)

It has been a long year with us being apart a lot, so these family times we have had lately are extra cherished!


No comments:

Post a Comment