"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined."

-Henry David Thoreau

Saturday, October 18, 2014

SoJo Half Marathon

I thought about running the SoJo marathon to try to qualify for Boston again, but after a few runs I knew my heart wasn't in it and physically I just wanted a break. So I took one. Running or biking or doing nothing when I felt like it. Robyn and I were going to do a trail run Friday,  but she brought up the SoJo half marathon and we decided to run that on Saturday! Her friend Chad found out and wanted to run too, so we all met up the morning of and ran. It was so fun to run with friends the whole way, walk through the aid stations, and not worry too much about time. We ended up 2nd and 3rd in our age group with a time of 1:49. We kept saying how we love having the lifestyle where we are able to run a half marathon with little notice!

No comments:

Post a Comment