"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined."

-Henry David Thoreau

Friday, November 21, 2014

Maturing

Terran seems to be maturing a lot lately. He plays well and has a great imagination. He loves to "cook" food in his kitchen and makes me eat it. We make noises like "yummmmm" and "sluurrp". I also notice him giving dinosaurs some of his drinks and snacks with the accompanying noises.
He seems to be eating better and understanding me. He learns new words and tries to communicate with me more. He has a good memory and has been doing really well with puzzles.
He is even better at walking and running. He loves to jump with both feet and walk around on his heels. He is a little ahead physically....an email update I get on general development for his age says kids his age can't jump with both feet yet, but Terran does it all the time and is good at it!
After a cold that turned into two ear infections and a sinus infection, he got a bit more affectionate because he wanted hugs and snuggles so much. I hope that stays around. :)

This stage is truly great and I am enjoying our day to day quite immens

No comments:

Post a Comment