"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined."

-Henry David Thoreau

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Veteran's Day

Veteran's Day has become a really special holiday for me. Being married to Zach and better understanding the sacrifices that veterans make has me appreciate their willingness to serve. I love our country and although there is crime and such, I feel safe here. That is because we have such a great military and security is an important human need. I love seeing companies respect veterans and offer discounts and services for them. We have made it a tradition every year to go to Olive Garden and celebrate Zach being a veteran. Since he had the day off, we were also able to go to the aquarium (for free) as a family. It's such a great day to celebrate Zach and all the others like him!

No comments:

Post a Comment