"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined."

-Henry David Thoreau

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Basketball

One night I was reading through some old college articles from my bball days. It really got me missing the game I used to love so much. I reached out to a few friends who I thought might still play and luckily Steph Eves is in a couple leagues and she invited me to play! They had already started the league and I missed a few games, but I was able to play three games with the team. It was a pretty competitive league with many former college players, which made it fun! I was really reminded why I loved it so much for so long and made me wonder why I left. The three year break was good for me because a) I had a baby and b) it cured me of any burnout and made my love return! I'm excited to stay more involved and it even makes me excited for our kids (who will hopefully love it like me!).

No comments:

Post a Comment