"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined."

-Henry David Thoreau

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Father and son

People have been telling me that Zach and Terran are looking more alike. It's crazy to me that some days it is more evident than others, but it is true! Not only are they looking alike, but I have been noticing certain personality similarities as well. One night we were playing outside and Terran was doing his own thing and I had to tell Zach how they are similar. I said that Terran is openly defiant while Zach is silently defiant (when being told what to do). Zach had a good laugh but I think I am on to something there....

I think Terran looks like Zach in this picture.....he was crying for the valentine's candy I had put on the top shelf. :) He kept sneaking those caramel kisses....I think I found his favorite candy!

No comments:

Post a Comment