"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined."

-Henry David Thoreau

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Skiing

I haven't skied since I got pregnant with Terran. It is one of my favorite winter past times so it was a must this year before we have another baby that needs me every few hours! I'm a bit of a cautious mom. I am not a risky pregnant person and I had a really hard time with the idea of leaving Terran for eight hours so I could go ski. His maturity and alone time with Dad finally made me realize I could go. Turns out this year is not too great for skiing, but I managed to really enjoy myself. The snow was decent, it wasn't too crowded, and the weather was great! It took me a few hours to get comfortable again. I stopped for some hot chili in a bread bowl then kept at it. My legs were shot from lunges a few days before and the morning of skiing! I called it a little early and headed home to see my family. They were fine without me. :) it's good to know their time together is fun for them and to remember that I need to make me-time a priority sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment