"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined."

-Henry David Thoreau

Friday, March 20, 2015

Today is the first day of Spring!

The weather was beautiful today, which was fitting since it is finally Spring! This morning we decided to go shooting and added in a little hiking. All three of us love being outdoors so it is a really good way to spend our time together. We had a little picnic and I watched Terran as Zach impressively hit the target time after time. I got a few rounds off and after a terrible 2/10 beginning, I ended the day with 9/10. The in-between was me chasing Terran and him climbing rocks and romping through weeds. He biffed it once, but that's bound to happen when he wants to do everything on his own!

After shooting they napped and I went for a 50 mile bike ride for ironman training. It was a challenge but I really enjoyed myself and felt better after reaching my goal.

While I was out riding, Zach took Terran to watch the trains and they lucked out and saw three! He said Terran went nuts and didn't want to leave.  :)

Lacee text me today to see if we wanted to do a fire. Her, Jake, and Cal are our neighbors across the street. We ended up deciding on Cafe Rio then a fire after. Jake and Zach are both really into guns and Lacey and I are both stay at home moms so we get along quite well. :) Terran and Cal just kind of stay aware of each other and every now and then Terran will go over and put stuff on his head (Cal is the younger one). It was so nice to be able to sit outside with a fire and hang out.  It was the perfect ending to the first day of spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment