"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined."

-Henry David Thoreau

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Grandparent Time

No time is spent at Grandma and Grandpa's without a little work around the house being done. Terran was happy to help in every way.

Mom and I did a craft and made entry posts for our homes. It was fun and might be a start of a new hobby for me! I really enjoyed creating something with my hands. Most of my hobbies are athletic so I have been looking for something a little different and I think woodworking might fit the bill.

 Fearless baby + encouraging grandpa = playing on the shed roof. It lasted about a minute until Terran decided it was fun to run down the roof and he wouldn't listen to our warnings. We forced him off before he got hurt and he was not happy about it.

 Terran took himself to bed one night with a bowl of popcorn. I couldn't complain because that doesn't happen often. Mom and Dad are still active and twinners during their workouts!

 Terran has entered an "obsessed with bugs" stage and he can find them almost anywhere.


No comments:

Post a Comment