"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined."

-Henry David Thoreau

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

A little ride

All morning I have been trying to get Terran to go to the aquarium, but he has been completely content playing with his toys. As I thought we were about to leave, I go into the garage and he is on his bike, adjusting his helmet. I suppose that's as good of an option as any so I grab my shoes and bike as well and we head out on a little ride. Even though the weather is still a little cooler than I would like, we enjoy rolling through the neighborhood. Inevitably, we ended up by the horses with Terran trying to feed them weeds. We took a few minutes to find ladybugs then headed home to have lunch. After lunch we both had a bowl of ice cream and I thought how I am living the stay-at-home mom dream. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment