"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined."

-Henry David Thoreau

Friday, July 31, 2015

Swimming

I took Terran swimming tonight and it was the one of the best times we have ever had! He did the water slide several times, then I put on his floating and we went around the lazy river. I would start to let go to see if he would float, but he would instinctively grab me. Gradually, I got him to trust I was still there and he would swim a bit and get really excited. Soon enough, he was pushing me away and grabbing the wall to put distance between us! He was full on swimming by himself, kicking his legs and using his arms! We were laughing so hard and I felt so much joy! I also felt like my little baby is growing up. We played for hours and he never tired of it. I was so proud of my little man tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment