"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined."

-Henry David Thoreau

Monday, August 17, 2015

Terran Tidbits

I woke up this morning to Terran standing next to my bed saying "I'm here!" With a huge smile on his face.

Terran has taken to calling Zach "honey" sometimes. :)

I got Terran marshmallows at the store and gave him some today. He loves them. I really got them to make Rice Krispy Treats so I asked him if he wanted to make some and bring them to his friends. He thought for a second then hurriedly said "no...mine...yummy" while rubbing his tummy. I laughed really hard and he laughed with me. I suppose I should have taught him about giving to others but we just laughed as loud as we could, making faker and faker laughs as we went.

When Terran sees me pull out the camera, he turns his back to me.

Terran and I have been playing all morning and he just walked up to me and said "I'm happy". It made my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment