"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined."

-Henry David Thoreau

Sunday, November 8, 2015

Pregnancy update

Well, I'm sick all day, tired enough to go to bed by 7 each day, bloated, having crazy dreams nearly every night, and still so very happy to be pregnant! I had an appointment just after 9 weeks that showed a healthy heartbeat and growing baby. That appointment was much anticipated and extremely relieving. The fear of not finding a heartbeat again was big, so when I saw it pulsing on the screen instantly my body let put a sigh of relief. I still worry, but according to the doc, my chances of miscarriage dropped to only about 1% after the size and heartbeat at that appointment. I'm showing much faster, even though it's not quite baby yet, where I look more like 18 weeks at 10 weeks. To be expected and just adds to the excitement. :)
My 10 week picture:

No comments:

Post a Comment