"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined."

-Henry David Thoreau

Monday, January 4, 2016

Terran Tidbits

While getting medicine at Walmart, Terran taps me on the shoulder and says "I'm going to go look for cars." He then left me in search of the toy aisle.

Terran told me he was going to climb in the pantry and look for food. He found cupcake sprinkles and got excited and told me to come look. As I got there he found hidden oreos. He got a grin, looked sideways at me, and said "I'm going to eat cookies for breakfast!" His tone of voice completely portrayed that he knew cookies for breakfast is a no no.

Terran talks about Grammy and Poppy all the time, usually at random. This is cool to me because it means he is remembering them or thinking of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment