"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined."

-Henry David Thoreau

Saturday, January 16, 2016

Terran turns 3!

Terran's birthday party was great. I knew I wanted to rent a bounce house and slide, and we browsed together through the rentals. He picked the shark, so I reserved it and went with that theme.
As it grew closer we talked a lot about his birthday party and he seemed to understand a lot if it. We hand delivered most of his invitations and his excitement was contagious! The week and day of were really hectic for me...Zach was gone, I didn't plan everything out far enough ahead, and with basketball my time was limited. But, Zach got home and Mom and Dad came up and we pulled it all off how I envisioned. Terran had a blast and so did his friends. I feel pretty lucky that most of his friends' parents are our friends because it was fun to visit in addition to watching the kids play.
So far, we have experienced a little bit of three year old spunkiness, but he is an amazing child with a beautifully warm heart and Zach and I love being his parents!






























No comments:

Post a Comment