"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined."

-Henry David Thoreau

Sunday, March 20, 2016

29 weeks

Well, I'm in the third trimester! I was really excited to reach 28 weeks last week and hit this milestone. I know looking back it will come fast, but it feels like this pregnancy is getting a little long. I'm very excited to do the nursery, but with finishing our basement, our storage is all over the house and I haven't gone through hand me down baby clothes and Terran's playroom, which will become the nursery, is full so there isn't much I can do to get things ready for baby yet. I think the stagnant feeling has my increased excitement almost frustrating since I can't do anything.
As far as actual pregnancy, my Linea nigra made a faded appearance this week. I bought a few clothes that has increased my daily comfort because most of my day to day bottoms were just not working anymore! I wake to pee every night two times and I'm exhausted every single day.
26 Weeks
27 Weeks
29 Weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment