"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined."

-Henry David Thoreau

Saturday, March 5, 2016

Terran Tidbits

Leaving Terran at a friend's house I ask for a kiss goodbye. He says "not right now, I'm playing, Mom."

Terran loves giving baby girl kisses. He came in while I was taking a bump pic and ran over all excited and started kissing my belly.

He insists we are naming her Terran. I give him other options but he is adamant about her name being Terran....not sure how we will deal with that if he still thinks so after she is born!

Terran has started sneakily giving me kisses. He comes up all mischievous like and grabs my face in his hands and kisses my cheek, then grins like he got away with something!

Terran has transitioned some from trains and now loves racecars, particularly red ones, and is getting more involved with superheros.

Terran told me he was going to work while I did the dishes. A few minutes later he said "with Dad." I asked what they were doing at work and he said, "having a work party."

Terran said, "Mom, play with me!" I replied, "what about the laundry?" To which he said, "what about Terran?"

I gave Terran a haircut this week. My first attempt, and he let me! He did wonderfully, so now I'm wondering if that's a better option than the kids cut place. I guess I need to read up on how to cut little boys' hair!

Much to my dismay, Terran has learned to incorporate "I can't" and "hate" into his vocabulary. I'm just trying to constantly remind him that we don't use those words and explain how he can or an alternative.


1 comment: