"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined."

-Henry David Thoreau

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Terran Tidbits

Terran: let's play cars.
Mom: ok, I just gotta get some stuff ready, sweetsie.
Terran: let's play toys, sweetsie!
At breakfast I was asking Terran if he wanted another bite. He said, "No, my belly is full. Baby sister is in there." Then he changed it and said, "it's too full, there is no room for baby sister..."
Talking before bed, I said to Terran, "you are going to sleep in your bed all night, right?" He said, "no, I wake up crying." Me: "you just need to go back to sleep." Terran: "Weeeell, I need you."
Singing his goodnight song as Terran is about to fall asleep and I hear "psst!" I look over at him and Terran tosses his kitty to the side and opens his arms wide for a long hug. Then he sweetly says "goodnight."
I was moving the car seat into baby girl's room to organize and I told Terran that I was going to put it in the car when it was closer to the time for her to get here. I said that she will sit next to him and he replied, "so I can hold her hand?"

No comments:

Post a Comment