"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined."

-Henry David Thoreau

Monday, April 18, 2016

A play set!

We bought a play set! Zach didn't love the idea, but I'm certain it will help us play more outside once baby sister comes! So I found the one I wanted, showed it to Terran, and he didn't let it drop. So we ordered it, picked up the next day, then upon waking terran asked if we could build it, so Zach got on it. There was wind and rain, some hail, and a little sun. He kept on it to give his little boy what he was excited about. We ran into a few snags with hardware and running out of daylight, but it was finally complete and Terran was ecstatic. We have spent time out there everyday since! Him and I climb up on the deck each morning and play cars. He likes the new vantage point of the neighborhood and gas station. It was a big purchase, especially after finishing the basement but I think it was a good investment!

No comments:

Post a Comment