"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined."

-Henry David Thoreau

Monday, May 23, 2016

38 weeks

36 week checkup: no noticeable contractions, dilated 1cm, 60% effaced, estimated baby weight 7 lbs.

38 week checkup: dilated to 2 1/2, 70% effaced, started feeling more obvious contractions. 197 lbs! From 155 lbs at the  start of pregnancy.

I had a dream I was in labor and it was really painful! When I woke up I think all the pain was from a full bladder! I have had two days where I was mercifully able to take two naps! One nap is rare so two must have been needed and were much appreciated. 

I am trying to imagine life when she gets here and thoughihave an idea I'm sure reality will be a little different.  I will really miss feeling her movements, but I remind myself her movement on the outside will amaze me just as much. 


1 comment: