"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined."

-Henry David Thoreau

Sunday, July 17, 2016

Bits and pieces

Terran asks me every time we get a package if it sayd "Terran White" on it. I decided to get a package just for him. He was so excited to get it off the porch since he knew it was for him. I got him superhero capes and he has loved having them!

We took Terran to a pond to fish. His patience with the fish lasted about five minutes. But, he loved the sticks and the water, the ducks and the mud.

Kenna has been a tad bit fussy, but she loves the outdoors so I often take her outside and she calms right down. We have been able to incorporate her into our every day life quite easily.

We were ready for church before Zach and I had Kenna wrapped up in my wrap. She was pretty tired so I didn't want to wake her up and put her in the car seat. So, we decided to walk to church while Dad finished getting ready. Terran went as Batman with a sword. After church he decided he wanted to hold sis, but didn't want a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment