"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined."

-Henry David Thoreau

Friday, July 15, 2016

One month

Miss Kenna Rose

She is a sweet little thing. I have taken a much more relaxed approach with her, more so than Terran, and it has been working out wonderfully. 
She mostly sleeps and eats.  She is not fan of a poopy diaper and she screams about diaper rash. 
She grins often, though it's not concious yet. Her hair looks like it is balding, but I believe it is actually blond coming through underneath. Time will tell for sure. 
She has two little dimples above her top lip on each side of her mouth. I love when they shine through.
She likes to kick off my belly and already has a strong neck. She likes to pull back and look at my face. 

I try to cherish every minute with her because each day goes by too quickly and she is constantly changing. My days are busy so each time I get to sit down and just hold her I do not take for granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment