"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined."

-Henry David Thoreau

Friday, July 22, 2016

Terran Tidbits

Kenna is crying and he says "maybe her wants her brother." When she didn't stop crying after he went to her he said, "her doesn't love her brother."

After two really hard days of defiance and crankiness, we were driving home after Foam Day at the park and he looked over at me and flashed the "I love you" sign with a smile. It really was just what I needed.

Heading to bed after watching fireworks: "my think I need a chack (snack). My belly tells me I need a chack."

Terran has told me this a few times (referring to Kenna when he wants my attention and I am nursing her): "Her only has a little belly,  just chop (stop). Chop chop chop!

"Terran...where are you?!" Pause. "In the bathroom." "What are you doing?" Pause..."come see!" "Are you being naughty?" "No!....Come see!" He was sitting in the full sink, bubbles wverywhere. I asked why he got in and he said he was cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment