"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined."

-Henry David Thoreau

Monday, August 8, 2016

Two months

Miss Kenna is now two months old. With Terran, every new thing was so exciting and unknown, but with Kenna I just feel her infancy slipping through my fingers! I'm much busier this time around, but she is often so patient with me. She sleeps well, with a four to six hour stretch from when she falls asleep, and still quite a bit through the day.
Her smiles have become often throughout the day. She gives Daddy some of her best smiles.  She is often pretty content to just chill when I am doing things with Terran when she is awake, but when I give her attention she is so smiley.
I tried to give her a bottle and she refused and spit the milk out. She refused the pacifier. She likes being swaddled before bed and loves sucking on her first to hold of hunger.
She doesn't like to sit and be rocked, but insists on me standing to stay content. Sometimes she just wants mommy to hold her and I can't deny her that or blame her. She is already putting weight on her legs to stand. She no longer likes to snuggle against my chest but prefers to lean back and look at things. She is wonderful in each carrier I have tried.
I often carry her looking over my left shoulder and she likes to hang her arm over it. Sis loves the tub!

She is our little sweetie and I'm so happy she joined our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment